- One post on Facebook and/or Instagram and/or LinkedIn (individual profile page + company page) per day.
- One – two consultations per month of one hour in length (more or less depending on your needs).
- Regular ideas to promote further growth and monetisation options.
- Ongoing support (email, phone, SMS, WhatsApp, and/or Facebook messenger).
- Networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs (online and offline).
- 100 LinkedIn connects for a designated LinkedIn account per day.
- 20 LinkedIn sales script messages sent to new connections per day.
- Google Ads setup.
- Google Ads maintenance.
- Tomek’s sixth sense – a deep and powerful insight into your business operations to unearth opportunities that can be leveraged.
We have a large number of clients, and have so far served over 80 businesses since August 2016.
Yes we love building websites (from $1,795) and creating Google Ads (usually a one off $200 setup fee)! We can also optimise your website. This includes making changes to make it more engaging for new and existing people that visit it to increase conversions. We recommend to update your website at least once a week.
Please note our monthly social media package is charged at a weekly direct debit of $142.50, with the first week required to be paid in advance as a ‘setup fee’. This setup fee involves giving access to your social media pages, our initial meeting, and the first stage of marketing your business. Our prices are based on our three and a half years of experience, and our lean and ethical approach to getting businesses into the digital marketing world. A minimum 3 month commitment is required.
Our prices are as follows, and do not include GST (we are not GST registered):
- $19 per day for our #SocialMax social media package, which also includes one – two one hour consultations per month. $142.50 weekly. $570 per month.
- Up to five social media ads (you must provide the budget i.e. our clients usually provide a $50 – $1,000 weekly budget, and assign us to achieve their targets based on this).
- Daily posting across your main Facebook, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn channels.
- One hour of photography, videography, and/or drone videography per month. This time includes project management time, i.e. the planning of the ‘shoots’, so that they are conducted efficiently.
- One hour of free travel per month.
- Please note, we allocate five minutes to setup each ad based on your budget, and desired goals. If an ad goes over this period of time, our $49 an hour fee will apply to the ad creation process. If you are unable to provide demographic targeting (i.e. females between 30 – 55), ad copy (what the ad should say), ad imagery and/or video, our service fees below will apply. If you need advice around any of this information, please contact us in advance to ensure a smooth client-to-client relationship.
- From time-to-time individual projects arise outside our main digital marketing offering. We need a consultation, and time, to understand your project needs. A project manager assesses your needs at $49 an hour (with a 100% deposit paid in advance), and then provides the recommend resources, i.e. videography, photography, drone videography, decision makers, etc.
- $3,999 spread out over 3 installments.
- First installment covers the deposit.
- Second installment is the first draft.
- Third installment is the final delivery.
- Any adhoc or data entry requirements, such as product uploads, are charged at $14 an hour.
- $299 an hour for individual consultations.
- $299 an hour for website consultations.
- $29 an hour for MailChimp newsletters. All content must be supplied. Expert advice is $299 per hour.
- $29 an hour for email marketing automation setup. All content must be supplied. Expert advice is $299 an hour.
- $29 an hour for Facebook Chat Bot and/or Instagram bot automation setup. All content must be supplied. Expert advice is $299 an hour.
- $299 an hour for professional advice around your website.
- Minor website changes are charged at $14 per hour. Please note a one-off project management fee ($49 an hour) will apply at the beginning of our relationship with your website to ensure we understand its ongoing needs.
- Major website changes are charged between $20 and $99 per hour depending on the level of sophistication required. Our projection management fee ($49 an hour) will apply when this scenario arises.
Graphic Design Work
- $15 – $25 an hour for graphic design work.
- $199 for SMS marketing setup fee.
- $199 for Google Adwords setup fee.
Data Entry Fees
- $14 an hour for ‘other’ / ad hoc tasks, i.e. Google My Business updates.
- $14 an hour for basic data entry – WooCommerce product uploads, and Trade Me product uploads.
Ad Creation Fees
- $49 an hour for ad creations that extend beyond a five minute period.
Photography / Videography / Drone Videography
- $199 per hour.
- $15 per hour editing.
- Clients receive 1 hour of free travel per month.
- Within the Waikato area, a $49 per hour travel fee, billed every 30 minutes.
- Outside of the Waikato area, $99 per hour travel fee, billed every 60 minutes.
- It is expected that client(s) or non-client(s) will pay for the travel fee.
Prices are valid at 19th December 2019, and are subject to change. Any price changes will be confirmed with you in advance.
Yes! A lot of business transactions take place over LinkedIn. With an open networking mindset, and a well crafted sales script, you’ll be surprised at the results.
Included in our social media package is a fortnightly consultation. Some entrepreneurs wish to only meet once a month, or more frequently, which we are happy to accommodate. In the early stages of the client relationship, its important to build trust, and understanding of the nature of your business to provide maximum value.
Depending on your circumstances, we generally post at least one post per day on Facebook and / or Instagram and LinkedIn.
We use Facebook Business Manager – www.business.facebook.com. When you sign up to Adamas, we’ll create an advertising account for you, and create ads according to your advertising budget and sales objectives (we can help create these if you are unsure). These ads are shown in many places on Facebook and Instagram, and you’ve probably seen a lot of them on your own personal account!
This depends on your risk appetite as an entrepreneur. I usually recommend a base level of $50 per week to ensure your ads are visible to a healthy portion of your market, but the more you spend the more visible you become. Another strategy we recommend is to commit to a fixed advertising budget per week, and for every sale that originates from an ad, a certain percentage gets reinvested into the advertisement (commonly between 5 – 10%). This is commonly referred to as “scaling” ads.